HELLO TOUCH X
Electrostimulation & Vibration
The perfect way to dabble in Electrostimulation, HELLO TOUCH X offers two sensations in one product. The tiny-but-powerful Pleasure Pods are as versatile as your fingers, bringing E-Stim or vibration anywhere hands may roam.
Experience the smallest fingertip vibrator available, now with 5 times the power in 1/3 the size. Optimized for both internal and clitoral stimulation, we’ve minimized every dimension so you can deliver powerful sensations anywhere hands may roam, without limitation. The Vibration Pods are as mobile and versatile as your fingers.
How does E-Stim work?
When the two electrodes on the HELLO TOUCH X E-Stim Pads come into contact with your skin, the current – from the light tingling to intense pulse waves – extends beyond the contact point, penetrating deeper in the body:
- Stimulating nerves
- Increasing blood flow
- Causing involuntary muscle contractions
- Providing a pleasureable and even orgasm-inducing sensation
An extensive history.
Modern electrostimulation devices emerged in the 1950s, using pulse wave electricity to deliver currents of electrons to the body. Since then, it’s been used in the medical and health fields for:
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
- Tissue repair
- Increasing lymphatic blood flow
- Massage and muscle toning
- Pelvic floor strengthen to treat incontinence
E-Stim for S&M play
The use of E-Stim for pleasure and S&M emerged in the 1980s. Since then it’s become increasingly popular.
As you turn the strength up on E-Stim devices, you approach a tantalizing threshold between pleasure and pain. That’s why these products have become a favorite among the BDSM community. HELLO TOUCH X offers a safe and exhilarating way to explore S&M without the risk of lasting pain or damage
E-Stim for Pleasure
Electrostimulation provides a unique sensation and can be a fun and exciting way to add a new experience to your relationship.
Is it safe?
Relax knowing that our new HELLO TOUCH X is entirely safe (not to mention extremely pleasureable.)
- The electrical current from erotic E-Stim devices uses a pulse type waveform, different from the AC/DC electricity that usually comes to mind
- Although considered entirely safe, you should always be cautious when dealing with electricity. People with the following conditions should consult a doctor before using E-Stim: heart disease, pacemaker, pregnancy, epilepsy, or other neurological disease, metal IUD or other metallic devices